Leave with lesson plans, tutorials, and tips to use in your classroom.
Other Resources and links mentioned:
QUESTIONS IN CHAT:
- If Vidcode is open by our administrator of tech, kids can sign in with their school Gmail….right?
- Could kids with experience from Scratch and Makey Makey jump right into this tutorial, or should they start with Java 101?
- You can jump right in.. but it gets more difficult around the 4th activity in this course.
- What course do you recommend for high school students?
- Computer Science 101 - 601 is our recommended high school course on Vidcode.
- What is the recommended grade level for these courses?
- I was wondering about key presses, too. I couldn’t quite find that in the reference.
- This is a brand new course so it hasn’t been integrated into the reference yet. That being said, all of the syntax for Makey Makey on Vidcode can be found in the lesson plans. Click on ‘Lesson plans and resources’ when you are outside of the tutorial to access those.